Big Bag. Big Bag.

Big Bag

This was so super so super cool don't ever do anything like it again.

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Pretty below average

The animation could use a lot of work and most of the little bit of actual animation in it was just lip syncing with static bodies. Seriously, work on your animation skills. I hate seeing flash work that is just a bunch of tweened images with little actual character models that work in them.

Movin' Movin'

Decent

It really wasn't that bad. Really repetitive though. Your animation is getting better, but you're not using it enough and it makes the entire thing look lazily done. The artwork seemed lacking :/

Tip: Edit Author's Comments and put link to the original video so people understand more.

Wonchop responds:

Done and done. Can't really put in a URL since NG breaks em up, but I can at least hint them.

Gun Tutorial II Gun Tutorial II

Very nice

That was a great tutorial. I gave a four for it and I ecspecially liked the High detail part. Now I can start making better guns in flash. I hope and believe that this tutorial is going to go to some awsome use.

scrimpy responds:

tutorial for beginner tutorial for beginner

Not good

That turial taught me a little more about AS, if not for that, it would have gotten a zero from me, I gave it a 2 vote score. It has a lot of bugs with back and forward, fix that.

Tutorial: Mouse Avoider Tutorial: Mouse Avoider

Next Tutorial

I don't think this one was very good at all. I hope you work harder on the next one.

Xenoplasticindifference Xenoplasticindifference

Chips and Tunes

I 5'd for the chips and the tunes

It's really pretty good for a chiptune song.

Achmed Gadigadigapenispoop Achmed Gadigadigapenispoop

Superheroes eh?

Somebody listens to too much Eddguy

cosmicrandom responds: